Ah yes, Phase 1. Because the vanity cabinets hate me.
Here’s what we’ve done:
- Painted the walls (in a grey/blue oops paint color I found at Home Depot)
- Replaced the “Hollywood Lights” light fixture for this one
- Switched out the TP holder for a sleek “easy load” one
- Added a towel ring (from the same collection as the TP holder)
- And we exchanged the unframed builder-grade mirror for a classic frameless one.
We also added one of our West Elm hand towels & some art (from South Africa) above the toilet.
The to-do list is still pretty long!
In the shorter term:
- Repaint the vanity
- Add new hardware to the vanity
- Switch the tissue box cover for a sleeker one
- Add some more decorative touches
In the much longer term:
- Replace the toilet with a white one
- Replace the vanity with something less cumbersome & without a scallop sink
- Re-tile this bathroom, the entry, and the kitchen
Can you believe this is what we started with?
Sharing at “The Makers” Link Party