I rounded up a few things I have on my wishlist. It’s more like an “I would eventually like to own this” list than a Christmas list per se’, since there’s lots of pricey things on here. But just because I can’t have it all, doesn’t mean I can’t drool over it, right?
- I’d love a Kindle paperwhite. My e-reader is a few years old and showing it’s age. This would be a great upgrade.
- Woudn’t it look snazzy in this persimmon-colored cover?
- I love this Cape Town skyline print from loosepetals on Etsy.
- I think the small Capiz Orb would look amazing in our entry way. Or maybe on the landing.
- Since we have a basement & backyard now, we’re ready to build furniture! This book should get us started.
- Our thermostat is old, and finicky. I want to upgrade it to the Nest. Badly.
- Oh and along with our furniture building we’d like to add some crown in the living room. The Kreg crown pro should help with all the angles!
- We need a LOT more art for all the floors of this house. I’d love to do a travel theme somewhere & I think this calendar will be a great start!
- We have the perfect corner for a wingback & the Ikea Strandmon is gorgeous & comfy.
- She loves the Ikea throws she took over. (I’m not sure why she want’s another one – she already has two).
- This ducky toy looks good for shaking.
- This squirrel toy claims to improve doggy problem solving skills. I think she wants it so she can solve the “problem” of being in her crate while we’re at work.
- She loves her “puppy crack” so it’s ALWAYS on the list. Teenie Greenies, for a teenie pup.
- This stuffing-less penguin also looks good for shaking. (Can you tell she likes shaking toys.)
What’s on your list?