As it turns out, the last time I did a month-in-review post was in May. Oops. So I guess I owe you a review & I thought it would be easier to just do it all at once, since this Summer has been project-light.
- My recipe for “No-Bake Chocolate Coconut Oatmeal Clusters”
- A quick craft with extra paint chips, craft paint, and an empty salad dressing bottle
- Painted tea towels
- Free Craigslist bench receives a new lease on life
- A whimsical home office mood board inspired by my favorite fox wrapping paper
- Dumpster diving pays off in the form of a West Elm headboard
- I (start to) create project pages for the blog
- We finally finish the retro stereo cabinet’s makeover
- A minty guest room mood board design collaboration
- Showing off the (finally!) finished side table in the living room
- Sharing my favorite Ikea 2014 finds
- Dreaming of a spa-like bathroom
- Rag quilt for a toddler
Hopefully I’ll keep up with these a bit more regularly, but who knows, perhaps I’ll just do a Fall-in-Review in another 3 months! What projects did you take on this Summer? Are you ready for Fall?
P.S. Hope you’re having a relaxing long weekend! Be sure to stop by tomorrow at 9am Eastern. I’ve teamed up with Corey from TinySidekick, Katie from Upcycled Treasures, Jamie from So Much Better With Age, and Katie from My DIY Habits to bring your 5 different Fall Tables!