Infusions happen slowly right? Because that’s how I feel about the progress in the living room. I LOVE the new pillows, although I’m contemplating adding one or two more to the mix.
I also recovered the coffee table / ottoman & I LOVE the grey dots! My only complaint is that is shows all the rug fibers that get transferred when we bum around with our feet on the table.
I do think I need to add some more color & life to this room & here are some of the options I’m considering
- Switch B&W pictures above couch out for color versions
- Paint grey frame over bookcase – I’m thinking navy blue
- Dye rattan chair cushion covers dark blue
- Figure out a way to add curtains over the ugly blinds
- Switch out the side table lamp for something more colorful & modern
Notice those two blue and red blankets draped over the sofa arms? They are our “African blankets.” Best travel souvenir EVER. They are super warm and cuddly & they go in the washer & the dryer without a problem – which is good because Penny also things they’re super warm and cuddly!