I love looking at Christmas ornaments! When we got married, my husband and I started collecting one snowman ornament a year. Occasionally we’ll add an additional ornament if we find a nice one while traveling. I love that we have a little collection now. We try to find ones that aren’t breakable, in the hopes that they’ll be around for a while.
I learned the hard way in year 1 (when we only had about 3 ornaments to choose from by the time we started shopping for our ornament) that I should start my ornament perusing early. In that processes I’ve found a few other ornaments that I love & I thought that I would round them up and share with you. It looks like this year is a good year to be a reindeer ornament collector!
- Jumping Jack Reindeer Ornaments from Crate and Barrel
- Metal Leaping Reindeer Ornament Set from World Market
- Fabric Deer Ornament from Target
- Herringbone Fabric Deer Ornament Set from World Market
- Fabric Snowman with Plaid Scarf Ornament Set from World Market
- Wooly Winter Sport Penguin Ornaments from Crate and Barrel
- Porcelain Santa Ornament from West Elm
- Porcelain Elf Ornament from West Elm
- Shiny Metal Stars Ornament Set from Crate and Barrel
I want to go check out the snowmen @ #5 to see if one of them will be a good addition to our collection. Do you have a favorite ornament type?