As you may recall, I like to challenge myself every month by posting a to-do list of projects I’d like to get done around here! I managed to check all 5 things off my list this month, and also squeeze in a few more things!
- I shared some of the living room updates I’ve made – here’s my desk corner.
- I showed you the teal chevron pillows I made for the dining room bench.
- I salvaged my “diamond in the rough” frame and stapled some fun birdy fabric in it.
- I shared some more living room updates – here’s the side table near the desk.
- I added some photographs into my West Elm frames.
- I painted a Herringbone design on a canvas for over my desk
- Before I added some photos, I switch out the repetitive prints for some colorful paper.
And for those of you wondering about item #6 (the “bonus item”) on my September to do list. I realized that it makes more since to have open space in the entryway (Mom always knows best!) so we won’t be building or buying a table for that spot. So consider #6 figured out!
What did you get done this month?