I was hoping to have a final canvas to show you this morning, but it needs some tweaking before the big reveal. To tide you over – since I know you’re just DYING to see how it turned out – here are a few of my latest favorite finds!
- Safari Hooks – West Elm – $14.00 – How cute are these guys? I think I want to get two of the Rhino hooks to screw into the side of the TV unit for Penelope’s lease(s).
- Metal Wrapped Wood Tray – West Elm – $89.00 – The price is insane, but I think it will bring a cool industrial feel to the right living room.
- Industrial Wall Clock – Pottery Barn – $199.00 – Again, gorgeous with just the right amount of industrial chic, but way too expensive. #It’sjustaclockforgoodnesssakes
- Prescott Lantern – Crate and Barrel – $49.95 – This lantern is gorgeous. I think it will look great both inside and out. Also, how great would it look with some ornaments at Christmas times or with acorns for fall?
- Sweater Zebra – Pier One – $25.00 – Super Cuddly. I pet this guy every time we’re at the store. Perhaps this is what I buy with that unused Pier 1 gift card I have.
- Owen Box with Chalkboard – World Market – $24.99 – How fun is this? I think you could totally DIY it, if you wanted to.
- Roll Weave Storage Basket Ottoman – Crate and Barrel – $79.95 – This ottoman basket would look great in the corner of a guest room or living room. Perfect for holding blankets, or games, or toys.
What favorites have you spotted around the web recently? What over-priced things do you covet?