A lot of my favorite bloggers seem to post regularly or semi-regularly about their favorite finds. I thought it would be fun for me to do so too. I’m not going to set a schedule for when I’ll do these, but I try to do at least one every couple* of months.
* Please note I use the term “couple” with the international definition in mind, where it means anything more than 1 and less than 4 or 5 or so, not the American definition of exactly two. A yes, I know a couple is two people, but if I say I ate “a couple of cookies” it does not necessarily imply that I only ate two. (And now you get why this international definition of “couple” is a good thing, right?)
1. I want lamps similar to this Ikea Barometer Lamp for our bedroom (as discussed here). I haven’t bough them because (a) these lamps are EXPENSIVE, (b) I can’t decide on a finish, (c) Ikea is pretty far away. But when looking through their latest sales flyer, I noticed that their barometer lamp had a price reduction in their latest, “lets make you regret everything your bought here in the past for way more money” price reductions. Yup, the barometer lamps now retails for $30 each – which is a 40% savings! Woot.
2. The Gabriel Grey Throw from Crate and Barrel looks super cozy. It’s $70, so it’s a little pricey, but at least it’s machine washable.
3. This “Too Much of a Good Thing” pillow from Pottery Barn is fun, but still sophisticated. $40.
4. Bringing in a fun pop of yellow, these “Diehl Vases” from Crate and Barrel would work great in a Fall Arrangement, but would be equally great in Spring and Summer. $80 – $100.
5. This bamboo bowl from Ikea is just $6! I think it would be great to use as a fruit bowl & I bet you could change the color relatively easily if you don’t like the black.
7. This gorgeous wrap bench from CB2 falls squarely in the Safari Chic look that I love. At $400 it probably won’t be coming home with me anytime soon, but I may visit it’s website a few times just to say hi.
Have you spotted any favorites recently?